NOTD: Pahlish Moon Like a Spotlight

Yep, another Pahlish. Time to get used to it, cause they are going to be all over this blog. Cause I am a crazy Pahlish lover to the extreme.

This color...what is there to say about it other than LOVE. It's one of those colors that I got because I thought it was so pretty, then I put it on my nails and I was blown away with its beauty. Honestly I just adore this color so much. It's a bright blue leaning teal jelly full of holographic micro glitter that just shimmers in whatever light they find. There's also a touch of blue shimmer to round out this perfectly squishy polish.

{Outdoors: sun setting}




{Outdoors: full sun}




Brands: Pahlish
Availability: Discontinued; hard to find
Coats: 3 coats

1 comment :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .