NOTD: Elevation Polish and HARE Polish


Hey-o!

Today's manicure was a happy accident in terms of the pairing. I had just received both of these polishes in the mail that week and noticed how lovely they were sitting next to each other while I input them into my spreadsheet.

Matsuda from Elevation Polish was a "aww crap it's being discontinued" purchase. It had sat eyeballing me till I finally pulled the panicked trigger on it. Which I am so glad I did. It's a beautiful deep red, borderline jelly, with a slight shimmer that dances in the sun. It's one of those colors that smacked me upside the head and called me a dummy for waiting for so long to own it. The HARE Polish, Atolla, is one I have wanted since her Illuminated Life Collection came out in the fall of 2012. It's a very pink leaning red jelly that is full of blue glitter and glass flecks, which almost change to a purple in various lighting.  Together they created this lovely combination I am about to show you.



{Outdoors: setting sun}






{Outdoors: shade}


Brands: Elevation Polish & HARE Polish
Availability: Matsuda from Elevation Polish was retired; possibly found on blog sales. Atolla from HARE Polish can be found in stock on her site and is is usually restocked.
Coats: 3 coats Elevation Polish and 2 coats HARE Polish

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .