NOTD: Palish Valley of Ashes


Welcome, welcome!

Today I have a beauty from the indie maker Pahlish. Valley of Ashes was a part of her The Great Gatsby Collection from a year or so ago. It's easy to say that this one polish was the pivotal turning point where I went from a Pahlish enjoyer to a Pahlish hoarder. Pahlish is now my largest indie brand collection that stretches well into the triple digits. 

This stunner is a cool toned grey crelly that is filled with a duochrome shimmer that flashes between green and a pink/purple. The pink can be hard to capture on camera, but is very visible on the nail. I just simply adore this polish. It's one of those that calls to me whenever I am wanting a grey polish. 



{Outdoors: full sun}





{Indoors: natural light}



Brand: Pahlish
Availability: Discontinued; can occasionally be found on blog sales
Coats: 3 coats

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .