NOTD: OPI and Liquid Sky Lacquer


Hey, hey, hey!

The combo today...it's one of those combos that as soon as I pulled them out and saw them together it was an instant "I MUST HAVE THIS ON MY NAILS" moment. And so it was.

First up is OPI Go On Green. This was part of the Brights collections all the way back in 2005. It's a sheer (read, very sheer) duochrome that shifts from a pastel green to bright aqua color. Because of the sheerness I decided to layer it over Zoya Purity, my go-to white. For an accent I used Liquid Sky Lacquer in Wink (a gift from a dear friend). It too is a pastel blue/green color that is full of sparkling linear holo. It is seriously mesmerizing on the nail. In fact the combo of both of these was freaking my camera out the whole time. 

{Outdoors: full sun}







Brand: OPILiquid Sky Lacquer & Zoya
Availability: Go On Green is a discontinued color but can be found on Amazon; Wink is available on Liquid Sky Lacquer's online store
Coats: 2 coats Go On Green over 2 coats Zoya Purity; 2 coats Wink

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .