NOTD: Contrary Polish The Way I Am


Hello and welcome!

Up on deck today is a brand that I don't own a lot of, but always enjoy when I see swatches of their various colors. I have gotten my hands on a wapping TWO Contrary Polish's thanks to a friend and a blog sale. Hopefully I can add more to my collection in the future, as the ones I do have, I very much enjoy.

The Way I Am is a dusty sage green creme that has a fuchsia shimmer and matching glitter mixed in. It's an odd color, but odd in a great way. It's a combo of colors that I actually really love together. I distinctly remember wearing green khaki pants and a magenta top when I was fresh out of high school. So it's like my outfit was put into a bottle and now I can wear it on my nails whenever I want!


{Outdoors: full sun}







Brand: Contrary Polish
Availability: Looks to be discontinued; possible to find on blog sales
Coats: 3 coats

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .