Signing off on 2012

Big things are coming in the new year!

While this blog is relatively new it's been a long time in the making. I wanted to create this blog not only to share with you my collection of nail polishes, but also as a way to showcase the nail polish I am making. Many of you probably don't know, but I make polish. It's something that I have been doing for a little over 6 months and I have enjoyed it immensely.

After much debating and a lot of worrying about if I was good enough, I have finally decided to take the plunge into selling my nail polish. It has been a long journey to get to this point, but I finally overcame my self doubt, well that's a lie but I've at least stood up to it. In the next coming weeks I will be sharing polish swatches with you. Think of it as a tease as I get my shop up and running.

And to close out the year, I want to share with you the wonderful logo for my company!



2013 is already looking to be a wonderful year full of newness and excitement. So won't you join me in seeing what 2013 holds? I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

1 comment :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .