NOTD: Illamasqua Creator

Today I have a beauty that I have been lusting after since seeing swatches for it a few months ago. That polish is Illamasqua's Creator. A new friend of mine was beyond generous and thoughtful and squashed said lust when she sent it to me a few days ago.
















Creator is a part of Illamasqua's Generation Q collection. It is a beautiful black creme packed with small silver glitter that is irregular in shape. It's almost like the shape of glass fleck or really tiny flakies. Along with that there is small holo glitter scattered throughout. You don't really notice the holo glitter unless the light hits it just right. It's like a glistening star peaking through the darkness. I love it, because it's not in your face. This polish is like a galaxy in a bottle. On top of that it was perfect with 2 coats and it applied beautifully. It was a little thin, but not in a bad way. It didn't gather in my cuticles and went exactly where I wanted it to. This is easily one of my new favorite polishes and makes me fall even deeper in love with Illamasqua polishes.

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .