NOTD: Jessica Custom Nail Color in Hollywood Life

Let's get this blog kicked off with my first Nail of the Day!

Today I have on Hollywood Life from Jessica Custom Nail Color. I picked up this color as part of a 5 pack that came with 4 colors and a top coat. I can't find anything about this specific color other than a listing on eBay, which is sad, because it's a rather lovely color.

Shade

Shade

Sun

Sun

I would call this color a fairly true purple with a magenta flash. It also has pink micro glitter in it. The glitter is super noticeable in the bottle, but hides a bit once on the nail. I was able to get this polish opaque in two coats. The formula was nice, not too thick or thin and I had no issues with flooding. If the glitter would show on the nails better, I would say that this is a unique polish. Even without the glitter showing through I do still enjoy the color.

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .