NOTD: Emerald & Ash and Sephora + Pantone Universe


Time to share a polish I made last year in support of cancer research!

This Emerald & Ash polish is called Eff Cancer, for so many reasons. It's a purple jelly that is filled with various colors of purple flakies. This was never released by us, but is still something I wore to show support of cancer research. Along with that I did an accent nail in Tangerine Tango Shimmer from Sephora + Pantone Universe. Tangerine Tango was the color of the year a few years back and it was the first time we saw Sephora and Pantone partner to put out a makeup collection base on the color of the year. I personally chose orange as an accent as it is the ribbon color used to show support for kidney cancer. Something I lost my mother to years ago. 


I will note that Eff Cancer is a true grape purple, but purples are very hard to capture properly on camera.

{Outdoors: full sun}






 {Outdoors: shade}


Brand: Emerald & Ash and Sephora + Pantone Universe 
Availability: Eff cancer was never released; Tangerine Tango Sparkle was discontinued
Coats: 2 coats Eff Cancer; 3 coats Tangerine Tango Sparkle

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 The Stash at Emerald & Ash and Blogger Templates - Anime OST .